- Hollow Body
- Wall Climber
- Kick Ups
- Hollow Body Hand Stand Hold
(B) Find a 5RM Barbell Row in 12 minutes
- If you can't get your elbows all the way back, the weight is too heavy
- If you have to use your legs or hips to "kip" the weight up, the weight is too heavy
(C) Barbell Row 3x5 @ 75% in 6 minutes , rest 1 minute between sets
(D) 3 Rounds For Total Reps (14 Minutes Total)
- 1 Minute Row for Calories
- 1 Minute Slam Balls
- 1 Minute Russian KB Swings
- 1 Minute Max Burpees
- 1 Minute REST on every 5th minute!
For Part (D), you can start on any station (except Rest) but keep the descending order. Work through the four working stations, then rest on the fifth minute.
For big classes, Part (D) can be done with up to 4 people per 1 set of equipment.