(A) Find a 5RM (Bent Over) Barbell Row in 12 minutes
- Bend over bar while keeping a flat back
- No "kipping" or jerking up ... your body is rock solid through the movement except for arms, shoulders, upper back
- Keep elbows in and move them back. Don't let them flare out.
(B) Every Minute On The Minute for 5 minutes
- 8 Pull-Ups (Comp: Chest-2-Bar)
- 8 Burpees
(C) 3 Minute Rest
(D) Every Minute on The Minute for 5 minutes
- 15 Double Unders (30 Single Unders)
- 7 Ball Slams
Big classes: Half of you will start on Part (B), half on Part (D)
(E) Mandatory Cool Down: 10 minutes of easy cardio.