(A) In 17 Minutes, find a 3RM Back Squat
- High bar if possible
- Low bar if necessary
- What's the difference? Click here to find out.
(B) In 13 Minutes, 4x6 Pause Back Squat @ 75% of 3RM
- Go as far down as you can on each rep, then count for two seconds before coming back up.
- Charge out of the bottom when it's time to come back up.
(C) 4 Minute AMRAP of
- 5 Left Leg Suit Case Step-Ups 1.0/.75 (Comp 1.5/1.25) ... hold KB in Right Arm
- 5 Right Leg Suit Case Step-Ups 1.0/.75 (Comp 1.5/1.25) ... hold KB in Left Arm
- 10 Burpees
(D) Two Minute Rest
(E) 4 Minute AMRAP of
- 12 Wall Balls 20/14 (Comp: Pistols)
- 8 Russian Sit-Ups
For big classes, half the class will start on (C) and half on (E), then flip-flop stations during the Two Minute Break.
(F) Cool Down: 10 Minute Casual Cardio (Bike, Row, Run) ... this can be done after class. If there's no space, go upstairs or run around the block.