We start training for the CrossFit Open 2014 this Monday.
We will focus on achieving the following:
- Thrusters @ 110/80 for high reps
- Overhead Squat @ 135/95 for high reps
- Push Presses @ 140/95 for high reps
- Snatch @ 165/110 for reps
- Squat Cleans/Jerks @ 185/135 for reps
- Efficient Chest to Bar Kipping and Chest to Bar Butterfly Pull-Ups
- Bar and Ring Muscle Ups
- Handstand Push-Ups (strict and kipping)
- Fast Burpees & Burpees to a target
- Box Jumps
- Wall Balls (Ladies, I'm looking at you)
Approach this with excitement, not anxiety (if this fills you with anxiety and overwhelms you, lets talk ... I want you to feel like the monster, not like I'm feeding you to one). These are goals, not expectations from the get go. You excited? I'm excited.