(A) 10 Minutes of Bar Work (work on 1 or 2 of these gymnastic skills)
- Kipping or Strict Toes to Bar
- Kipping Pull-Ups
- Pull Overs
- Bar Muscle Up
(B) Find a 5 Rep Max Back Squat in 16 minutes
(C) 3x5 Pause Back Squat in 10 minutes, as follows
- 1st Set @ 85%, pause for 1 second in the hole
- 2nd Set @ 80%, pause for 2 seconds in the hole
- 3rd Set @ 75%, pause for 3 seconds in the hole
(D) For Time, 14-12-10-8-6 (10 minute time limit. Scale accordingly)
- Pistols (Sub: 2x Jumping Lunges >> 2x Jumping Air Squats >> 2x Lunges >> 2x Air Squats)
- Toes to Bar (Sub: V-Ups >> Butterfly Sit-Ups >> Sit-Ups)
- Why the time limit? I want you to scale to movements that allow you to move fast (high intensity).
(E) CROSSFIT OPEN ATHLETES: TODAY IS ICE BATH DAY
- Click here to see the DOs and DON'Ts.
- Take photos and or video. Post to the CrossFit V16 members page on Facebook.