New this month:
- Foundation Wednesdays. Perfect you Gymnastic and Barbell Skills. Designed for all levels.
- 8 a.m. Friday Class. This is a one month trial run.
- On Ramp Sundays! Body weight/Gymnastics intro at 10:15 a.m., Barbell/Lifting intro at 11:15 a.m.
(A) Quad Clean Stretch and Drills + Cluster Demo
- What is a Cluster? Squat Clean + Thruster
(B) Power Cleans (10 minutes)
- 2 @ 50% of 1 Rep Max Clean
- 2 @ 60%
- 2 @ 70%
- Novice athletes, find your 2 Rep Max Hang Power Clean
(C) Squat Cleans (10 minutes)
- 3 @ 75% of 1 Rep Max Clean
- 2x3 @ 85%
- Novice athletes, find your 3 Rep Max Hang Squat Clean
(D) Full Depth Front Squats 4 RM (12 minutes)
- You should be plenty warmed up from the cleans above. Start above the weight for your last squat cleans.
(E) Lunges (Time Permitting, 6 minutes)
- 2x12, heavy
6 Minute AMRAP
- 5 Clusters (Squat Clean to Thruster) 75/55 (if this is not light weight for you, scale down)
- 10 Burpees
- 10 V-Ups