(A) Ten minute warm-up outside
(B) Barbell Warm Up: Quad Clean Stretch and 3-Pause/Position Clean Drills (6 minutes)
(C) Find a 5 RM Front Squat (14 minutes), then
- 4x5 @ 90% (15 minutes)
(D) Banded Deadlifts (10 Minutes)
- 5x5 @ 40-50% of your 1 Rep Max Deadlift + Blue, Green, or Red Band
- If the repetition takes longer than 0.8 seconds, IT IS WAY TOO SLOW. GO DOWN IN WEIGHT.
(E) 4 Minute Tabata, alternating rounds of
- Lateral Jump Air Squats Over Parallette
- Russian Sit-Ups with 25/15# Plate
- Big classes: Partner up. Alternate stations with your partner.
(F) Stretching and Mobility after class. Go upstairs if necessary.