Friday we are doing CrossFit Open workout 15.3. Saturday also has optional lifting after or instead of 15.3
(A) Soft Tissue
(B) GymNASTY Mobility
(C) Review of Movements for 15.3
- Muscle Ups
- Wall Ball Shots
- Double Unders
(D) Warm Up Heat 1
(E) Heat 1: Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 14 minutes of:
7 Muscle Ups
50 Wall Ball Shots 20/14 lbs. to 10'/9'
100 Double Unders
15.3 SCALED FOR OPEN PARTICIPANTS: Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 14 minutes of:
50 Wall Ball Shots 20/14 to 10'/9'
200 Single Unders
15.3 SCALED FOR NON-OPEN PARTICIPANTS (FRIDAY ONLY IN THE PARKING LOT)
40 One Kettlebell Thrusters (20 per side/arm) 16kg/12kg
200 Lateral Parallette Jump Overs
(F) Heat 2, then Heat 3, Heat 4, etc.
(G) SATURDAY LIFTING PART I (for those that either did the Open workout on Friday OR those that are not registered Open athletes ... non-registered athletes may not do the Open workout today/Saturday)
- Front Squats 5x5 @ 80-90% of your 1RM
- Strict Press 5x5 @ 80-90% of your 1RM
(H) SATURDAY LIFTING PART II (all athletes)
- Deadlifts 5x5 @ 80-90% of 1RM ... trainer will force you to go lighter if you cannot keep a flat back
- Snatch Grip Behind-the-neck-press 5x10-14 @ 33-85 lbs.
- Alternating Sets of
- 5x15-30 Bench Reverse Hyper
- 5x15-30 Hollow Rocks
- 30-50 Cat Cows