(A) Soft Tissue
(B) GymNASTY Mobility
(C) Warm Up Jog: 1200m Jog
- Don't know how to do Russian or American Kettlebell Swings? Run 400m, then get taught.
(D) Spend 5 minutes at each station ... if possible, entire class does Station 3 together (extra slam balls in the shed)
- Partnered Static Handstand Hold Practice
- Double Under Practice OR Unbroken Ladder 15-30-45-60-etc.
- EMOM for 5 minutes: 13 American KB Swings, 7 Push Ups
(E) Set Up for (F)
(F) Two Cycles of the following movements (45s ON, 15s OFF/Transition)
- Row For Cal
- Ball Slams
- Sit Ups
- Decline Push Ups (use ramp: feet towards street/head faces building)
- Wall Balls
Time permitting or after class
(G) Pistol Practice or 2 min Pistol Ladder: 1L,1R, 2L, 2R, 3L, 3R, etc.